Friday, November 4, 2011

Sprint Cell Phone Carrier Review

I used to work for Sprint about 8 years ago. So they have changed a lot since then. Back then there customer service was dead last, but now I hear they are number 1 in customer service. I rarely call them for help. But the times I have they are helpful.

Coverage has been fine, there are some dead/weak areas. For example above the capitol area. Bountiful has some weak spots by the mountains as well. But other than those main areas it's been fine. I just use my phone for voice and some texts. So I can't comment on the data speed and availability.

Sprint Phones

Plans price wise, it's OK. I still think cell phone plans in general are over priced.

[Update]

I just got the Palm Pre and the internet is actually very quick. I've seen a side by side comparison with the iPhone and Android G1 and the Pre loaded first every time. Also a reviewer said it gets better reception than other Sprint phones he's reviewed too.

So far I've been loving my Palm Pre, have zero regrets whatsoever. Reception is better than my last phone. Apps are coming out on a consistent basis since launch. GPS works great on it. Keyboard is very easy to use too.

The plan I have with my Pre is great. It's 450 Minutes with unlimited to ANY mobile phone regardless of carrier. Much better than those calling circles the other carriers brag about. Also has unlimited data, gps, roaming, nights starting at 7pm. It's a amazing plan really.

Main Cell Phone Coverage Area is Salt Lake City, Utah.

Sprint Cell Phone Carrier Review

No comments:

Post a Comment